On the occasion of the launch of our new catalogs for the Standard Package and Premium Package, we have prepared a special limited promotion for customers – 5% discount for the Premium Package! The offer is available to customers who sign a contract with us for the premium finishing of the unit until August 30, 2023. Details of the promotion and terms and conditions can be found below!
REGULATIONS OF THE PROMOTION CONDUCTED UNDER THE NAME “5% DISCOUNT ON PREMIUM PACKAGE”
1. General provisions
- The organizer of the Promotion under the name “5% RABATE FOR PREMIUM PACKAGE” is: “Decoroom” limited liability company with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 62B, 02-002 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw XII Economic Department of the National Court Register, KRS 0000289550, NIP: 7010140539.
- Duration of the Promotion: from 19.06.2023. until 30.08.2023. or until the number of discounts granted is exhausted
- The place of the Promotion is Warsaw and Wroclaw.
2. Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Promotion
- A participant in the Promotion (“Participant”) may be any natural person who has full legal capacity, is an adult and is not an employee of the Organizer and:
- a) will sign a contract with the Organizer by 30.08.2023. an agreement for finishing works of an apartment located in Warsaw or Wrocław, in developer condition, within the “Premium” package. – The agreement will be signed remotely via the Autenti platform or stationary at the office of the Promotion Organizer:
– Warsaw: ul. Nowogrodzka 62B
– Wrocław: ul. Benedykta Polaka 2/lok. U 3
- (b) the contract for the finishing work referred to in paragraph (a) will be executed to the extent agreed upon by the Participant and the Organizer, and the finishing work will be received and confirmed by the Participant with a final acceptance protocol,
- (c) the Participant shall pay all payments to the Organizer under the contract for finishing works concluded between the Organizer and the Participant.
- (d) The Promotion will be awarded to 30 (thirty) Participants who meet the conditions indicated in paragraph (d). 1, with the proviso that the Promotion shall be granted to the first 20 (twenty) Participants who conclude an agreement with the Organizer for the finishing works of the premises located in Warsaw and the first 10 (ten) Participants who conclude an agreement with the Organizer for the finishing works of the premises located in Wroclaw. The Promotion is determined by the order in which the Decoroom Agreements are signed.
- (e) A participant who meets the conditions indicated in paragraph. 1 and 2 above shall be entitled to a Discount reducing the value of the remuneration payable to Decoroom for the performance of the contract, the subject of which is the execution of the design and finishing works in the “Premium” package, by 5% of the gross amount of such remuneration.
- (f) Participants who have earned the right to the Promotion are not entitled to exchange the Discount for a cash benefit or a promotion of any other kind.
- (g) Participants who have earned the right to the Promotion may waive the Discount, however, they are not entitled to a cash equivalent or any other benefit in return.
3. Personal Data of Promotion Participants
- By entering the Promotion and accepting these terms and conditions, the Participant agrees to the processing of the personal data provided by him/her by the Organizers.
- The administrator of the personal data is “Decoroom” limited liability company based in Warsaw, ul. Nowogrodzka 62B, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Warsaw. The company is registered with the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000289550. The processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the principles provided for in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).
- Personal data will be processed to organize and carry out the promotion.
- Persons who provide personal data have the right to access the content of their data and, subject to the law, have the right to: rectification of data, deletion of data, restriction of data processing, data portability, to object, to withdraw consent at any time.
- By applying for participation in the Promotion, the participant agrees to the Organizer’s processing and publishing of the participant’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of RODO for the purposes of conducting the Promotion.
- For the purposes of the Promotion, the Organizer will process the following data of the Participant: name, email address, phone number, mailing address and image;
- Individuals whose data is processed have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw – in case it is determined that the data is processed illegally.
- Personal data will not be shared with external parties except as provided by law.
- Personal data will be processed only adequately and to the extent necessary for the Promotion and for no longer than necessary for the Promotion. The Participant may withdraw the said consent with regard to personal data of persons, all or some, which, however, may significantly affect his/her further participation in the Promotion, for which the Organizer shall not be liable.
- The Participant agrees to receive commercial information from the Organizers within the meaning of the Act on Providing Electronic Services; for this purpose he/she provides an e-mail address.
4. Final Provisions
- Participation of the Participant in the Promotion implies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Regulations are available at the Organizer’s office.
- The Regulations form the basis of the Promotion and define the rights and obligations of Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date of the Promotion and to cancel the Promotion.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations.
- The Promotion Organizer shall not be obliged to share promotion documentation with Promotion Participants or other interested parties.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the Participant’s provision of false data.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Law on Copyright and Related Rights shall apply.